AP Clerk – VR/24835
Accounts Payable Assistant required on a 6-12-month basis for a global energy organisation based in the city centre of Aberdeen. This is a full-time requirement and the desirable candidate will possess experience working in a similar role, ideally within the oil and gas industry with solid experience of AP processing with SUN or a similar ERP system.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will be required to:
- Co-ordinating with Accounts Payable Supervisor and AP Team to ensure all duties are completed efficiently and in line with process controls.
- Acting as point of contact for all supplier queries along with managing the AP email inbox on a daily basis.
- Recording and processing purchase invoices in EAM or SUN including obtaining coding information and reviewing due dates.
- Recording, checking and assisting in processing cash and credit card expenses.
- Co-ordinating invoice approval process ensuring approvals obtained in a timely manner and in adherence to delegation of authority.
- Performing supplier call back checks to ensure bank details provided by any new suppliers are correct.
- Providing ad-hoc cover in respect of generating weekly payment runs if required.
- Assisting in the monthly accounts payable close process.
- Participating in year-end statutory audit by providing information as required.
- Preparing accounts payable reconciliation.
- Continual monitoring of the supplier balances within SUN, to ensure these agree to supplier statements and that system control processes are being followed.
- Ensuring integrity of ledger by building checks and reconciliations.
- Providing support for all system changes and upgrades.
- Assisting in implementing a purchase to pay process.
- Providing ongoing support to other users.
- Promoting strong financial control environment by adhering to all policies and procedures.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team