AP Processor - VR/28144
Newly created role with an independent, acquisitive energy organisation who are looking for someone with responsibility for AP, ensuring invoices are checked, approved and processed in time to meet month end deadlines.
Our client is growing rapidly and envision that this role will go permanent for the right candidate. There is scope to take on additional responsibilities and drive improvement of treasury processes.
You will have previous AP experience and possess an analytical and logical mindset.
Reporting into the Cost Control Lead, your duties will include:
- Processing invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparing supplier and expenses payment runs.
- Monitoring postings for employees’ expenses and credit cards.
- Submitting payments to online banking portal.
- Generating aged payables.
- Resolving internal and external AP queries.
- Coding of JV billings.
- Providing G&A cost allocation support.
- Creating new vendor master data.
Strong Excel skills are required. Individuals should have a proactive and diligent approach to work with the ability to take responsibility to drive continuous improvement, solving problems and streamlining processes.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team