AR Accountant (12 Months) - VR/22389
AR Accountant required to join on a leading oil service company on a 12-month basis. Employed in the Billings Team, you will hold responsibility for the accurate preparation and processing of billing information, whilst adopting key control mechanisms around the billings function. Prior exposure within an AR or billings environment is essential for this role. This will be a remote working position until further notice, thereafter transitioning to the company’s Westhill base.
Reporting into the AR Team Lead, the AR Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing billings to be uploaded to Oracle ERP system.
- Coordinating monthly production, approval and distribution of intercompany invoices.
- Coordinating monthly processing of intracompany invoices.
- Coordinating of intercompany revenue reconciliations.
- Managing key parts of the quarterly intercompany reconciliation process.
- Reconciling of key balance sheet accounts.
- Intercompany aged debt follow-up.
- Improving intercompany billing process.
Ideally you will possess prior experience with Oracle and be able to demonstrate your ability to perform intercompany reconciliations.
You should be a dedicated team player who is able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
On offer is an attractive salary.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team