Asset Accountant – VR/24009
Permanent Asset Accountant opportunity with independent E&P company based in Aberdeen. This is the chance to work in a fast-paced growing company with a fantastic package on offer. Would suit candidates with previous joint venture accounting experience who are either professionally qualified or by experience.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing day to day finance support for all JV Asset financial matters.
- Monthly accounting for assets.
- Preparing and issuing joint venture billings, ensuring compliance with joint operating agreements.
- Participating in year-end statutory audit.
- Monthly reporting of actuals for all assets.
- Attending and participating in operator committee meetings.
- Providing support for joint venture audits.
- Ensuring compliance with the AFE process.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Providing assistance in relation to asset acquisitions including integration.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably join venture accounting in an E&P company.
- Professionally qualified or qualified by experience.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
What’s in it for me?
- Flexible working.
- Working in a fast-paced growing company.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team