Asset Accountant - VR/22131
Asset Accountant required to cover maternity leave for 12 months. The Asset Accountant has responsibility for providing Financial and Management Accounting to the Asset and Management Team.
Reporting to the Finance Lead, duties include:
- Monthly cost forecasting and budgeting.
- Reviewing G&A Cost Tracker and updating forecasts.
- Meeting with line manager, Field Managers and PRE’s to review month end figures and to discuss any variance.
- Monitoring accruals.
- Preparing AFEs.
- Assisting with JV audits.
Applicants to this role require:
- Experience in a similar role from the oil and gas industry.
- SAP and Excel experience.
- Positive attitude and ability to work using own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
For more information or to discuss this opportunity in further detail please do not hesitate to contact Laura Ross on 01224 327020 / email@example.com or Amanda McCulloch on 01224 327016 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team