Asset Accountant - VR/22581
Asset Accountant required to join a growing independent Operator within Aberdeen City Centre. Joining permanently, you will provide finance function support for all JV asset matters. You should have previous experience working in a JV environment and be a technically strong Accountant. Please note that this is currently a remote working role.
Reporting into the Lead Asset Accountant, you will hold responsibility for the following:
- Supporting the Lead Asset Accountant with monthly accounting for asset matters per the month end timetable, including volumes reporting, revenue, OPEX, DD&A and Capex.
- Preparing JV billings, ensuring compliance with joint operating agreements.
- Participating in year-end statutory audit.
- Monthly reporting of actuals for all assets including volumes, income statement and Capex (asset margins).
- Annual budgeting for all assets including volumes, income statement and Capex.
- Attending and participating in all Operator Committee meetings.
- Providing support for JV audits as operator and participating on behalf of company for non-operated assets.
- Ensuring compliance with the AFE process including maintenance of AFE register and ensuring adherence to delegation of authority.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all assigned balances.
- Promoting strong financial control environment by adhering to all policies and procedures.
Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant or hold demonstrable experience in a similar JV accounting role. You should be ambitious and motivated to help the organisation continue its pathway of growth.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team