Asset Financial Controller - VR/25680
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client with the appointment of an Asset Financial Controller. This is a full-time role with hybrid working available. Within this role candidates will perform financial control and provide commercial management support. Previous experience in a project environment is advantageous.
- Verifying and allocating actual operations financial data and ensuring that this data is available in the corporate financial administration in a timely and correct manner.
- Timely preparation and review of the monthly financial asset operations report, including prepayments / accruals, actual versus budget cost variance analysis and forecasted operational expenses and revenues.
- Ensuring compliance with the corporate and operational / project specific contractual and legal requirements, including timely preparation of cost reports and invoices.
- Initiating client and inter-company invoicing for contractual rates and recharges.
- Preparing asset and project cash-flow reports based on the financial operations report and project schedules and explain deviations as per treasury guidelines.
- Supporting the development and adequate functioning of internal controls relating to the asset operations and project controls.
- Providing the Project Manager, Asset Manager and others involved in the management and operation of the asset with financial information, guidance and financial administrative support on all matters related to the financial management of the project / asset.
- Coordinating with the Project Manager, Asset Manager, Superintendents, Financial Administration and IT Department to obtain support on financial and administrative matters relating to the asset operations.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team