Asset Planner - VR/24180
We are looking to recruit an Asset Planner on a permanent staff basis on behalf of our client based in Aberdeen. Applicants should have experience in a planning role, Primavera training, Vantage experience and be prepared to travel offshore on occasion.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing long term strategic business plans to support asset budget formulation.
- Managing integrated Life of Field Asset Plan comprising operations, vendor, maintenance, regulatory and project activities.
- Populating campaign maintenance planning schedule utilising scope from maintenance management system (MMS).
- Producing Project Schedules, Shutdown Plans and Histograms, S Curves.
- Progressing reporting in order to allow safe and efficient execution of work scopes.
- Liaising with offshore personnel and Onshore Support Team to co-ordinate major and minor project work with the installation operations work scope.
- Liaising with vendor companies on travel information for offshore travellers.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team