Asset Planner - VR/28700
Experienced Asset Planner required to undertake an initial 12-month contract with our client, an international E&P company.
The Asset Planner will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) from 28 Day to 2 Year windows with main emphasis being on the integration of work scopes from Projects, Drilling, Interventions, Fabric Maintenance/Integrity and any 3rd party contractors along with Operations and Maintenance work scopes in line with asset priorities and strategies.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing Long term plans in line with Asset Strategies, Budgets, and LOF plan.
- Developing, maintaining and progressing (at a hands-on working level) the overall IAP within known constraints.
- Reviewing third Party Contractors detailed schedules for compliance with planning procedure and compatibility with overall project timeline and integration of these at an appropriate level of detail within the IAP.
- Integrating departmental and contractor’s schedules into the overall integrated plan and monitor their progress on a regular basis.
- Chairing weekly 28d and 90d planning meetings.
- Working in conjunction with Maintenance Delivery Team to ensure full alignment with SAP.
- Regular discussion and alignment of data with Asset Cost Engineer ensuring the IAP’s are fully aligned with current budget forecasts.
- Regularly reviewing and revising as required planning processes to ensure a robust process is maintained.
Applicants to this role require
- Must have previous asset planning experience within North Sea oil and gas industry.
- Conversant with all the key facets of Offshore Operations.
- Working knowledge and proven abilities with Primavera P6.
- Knowledge of SAP PM Module.
- Ability to create a meaningful schedule, including CPN, WBS from SOR, BOD etc including resources.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team