Assistant Accountant - VR/21920
Opportunity to join leading organisation as Assistant Accountant to cover a period of maternity leave for 12 - 15 months. Supporting the Group Financial Accountant, this is a very varied opportunity. The company are based in Westhill, however initially the role will be home based.
- Supporting financial accounting and reporting.
- Supporting preparation of consolidated group financial statements in line with IFRS.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reviewing intercompany transactions.
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register and preparing fixed asset journals.
- Tax – CT tax returns, VAT analysis and reconciliations.
- Posting of cash and bank transactions.
- Cash flow reporting and management.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of financial reporting.
- Experience of VAT and corporate tax submissions.
- Ideally you will be part-qualified (ACCA, ICAS or CIMA), however experience in a similar position will also be considered.
This role offers the chance to join a team of experienced finance professionals. The company are experts in their field and the work environment is dynamic and innovative. With strong values and a collaborative environment, this really is an excellent opportunity.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team