Assistant Accountant - VR/22186
Assistant Accountant required on a permanent basis with an oil service company based in West Aberdeenshire. The ideal candidate will possess experience from a similar background, be an advanced Excel user, possess excellent attention to detail skills, adaptable and enjoy a range of duties involving analysis, assistance with projects as well as routine accounting duties.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, your role will involve but will not be limited to:
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing company reports.
- Ensuring financial controls are complied with.
- Assisting with preparation of divisional management accounts, rebates and reporting.
- Assisting with month end process.
Applicants to this role require
- An interest in assisting with implementation and development of financial reporting and visual tool.
- The role would suit an individual at the early stages of gaining professional qualification or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced level Excel skills.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to become an expert in company reporting system.
- Small team dynamic which offers a varied range of duties and responsibilities.
- Benefits and competitive salary.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team