Assistant Accountant - VR/26095
A global IT and communications organisation based in the City Centre of Aberdeen is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a varied role which will give you exposure to multiple areas of the accounts function.
The ideal candidate should have strong existing experience from a similar role.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Verifying invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Ensuring all transactions comply with policies and procedures.
- Identifying discrepancies and resolving these in a timely manner and high standard.
- Analysing invoices and expense reports to make charges to the accounts and cost centres.
- Maintaining the supplier database.
- Issuing remittance advices to suppliers.
- Assisting with month-end duties.
- Ensuring timely and accurate billings at all times.
- Organising invoice information and other documents to the standard required.
- Setting up contracts in the system, and maintaining these and existing ones.
General Admin and Accounts Support:
- Providing audit support as and when necessary.
- Filling all supplier related documents appropriately.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks if and when requested by management.
Ideal candidate would possess:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics (desirable).
- Strong time management.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills (speaking on the phone is required).
- Efficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and with the team.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team