Assistant Accountant - VR/26128
Assistant Accountant required to join a leading onshore and offshore surveying organisation. Overseeing daily recording of financial transactions, you will hold responsibility for producing monthly payroll and reporting packs. Part Qualified Accountant’s or those undertaking qualifications are encouraged to apply. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package alongside hybrid working. Advanced Excel skills are essential.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will hold a multi-faceted, varied list of duties which include:
- Producing month end reporting packs for assigned entities.
- Assisting Finance Manager at month end.
- Managing accounts receivables – processing sales invoices, preparing revenue accruals, reporting of ageing accrued.
- Maintaining the fixed asset registers, ensuring regular periodic review.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations for all entities, attending bi-monthly b/s review meetings.
- Preparing monthly forecasting.
- Assisting with annual budget process.
- Assisting with annual audit, liaising with auditors.
- Collecting and inputting data into monthly payroll files, issuing for approval.
- Sending payroll files to external provider.
- Posting payroll journals and recharging to various entities.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team