Assistant Accountant - VR/26430
Assistant Accountant required for a well abandonment and decommissioning organisation. Assisting with internal reporting, the production of management accounts and budgeting and forecasting this role affords the prospective incumbent the opportunity to be involved in the organisation’s current busy operations and future growth.
Ideally you will be a Part-Qualified Accountant possessing 3 years practical experience.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the production of management accounts, statutory accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and ensuring reporting is accurate and produced in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Supporting the ongoing management of the ERP system.
- Supporting continuous improvement of internal controls and SOAPs.
- Establishing a high level of credibility and managing strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Performing ad hoc duties and assisting on ad hoc projects.
Individuals should be analytical in their approach and be able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships. Those who are able to display a demonstrable track record of organisation, diligence and ability to manage multiple workloads are sought.
Past experience with NAV would be beneficial.
On offer is a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team