Assistant Accountant - VR/26812
Following an internal move, TMM is supporting a global engineering and maintenance company which services the energy industry in their pursuit of an Assistant Accountant. This role would suit someone with demonstrable experience in a similar role, or alternatively a part-qualified accountant. Experience with fixed assets would be highly advantageous. This is a good opportunity to join a tight-knit team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be primarily responsible for intercompany and fixed asset accounting and analysis. However, your duties will also extend to the following:
- Intercompany WIP billing.
- Intercompany recharges.
- Group intercompany reconciliation.
- Intercompany FX calculations.
- Fixed asset CAPEX Group Reporting.
- Reviewing international fixed asset register.
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Uploading month end exchange rates.
- Closing BU’s for month end reporting.
- Processing month end payroll accruals.
- Completing ONS questionnaires.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team