Assistant Accountant - VR/26882
Assistant Accountant required for an energy service company with a global reach. This is a permanent role where you will hold responsibility for various ledgers, the preparation of journals, fixed asset accounting, preparing trial balance statements, management accounting and bank reconciliations.
Knowledge of Microsoft AX would be advantageous. Individuals should be able to learn quickly, hit the ground running and contribute from the outset. A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy is required.
Assisting the Financial Controller, your role as Assistant Accountant will see you undertake the following:
- Preparing journals entries.
- Completing management accounts, forecasts and budgets and associated reporting.
- Providing the Management Accountant with month end balance sheet reconciliations for review.
- Submitting weekly, bi-monthly cash flow forecasts to Treasury.
- Providing general support for monthly accruals, prepayments, bank recs and currency re-evaluations.
- Maintaining fixed asset register.
- Completing customer analysis, sales order margin, departments overheads.
- Maintaining intercompany customers/vendors accounts.
- Reviewing and closing work orders, completing ad-hoc invoicing such as monthly recharges.
Previous experience in an Assistant Accountant role within the energy industry would be suitable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team