Assistant Accountant - VR/27112
12-month contract role with an international energy service company. As an Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for the timely reporting of financials information for pre-assigned ledgers and reporting on SOX controls on a quarterly basis.
Hybrid working is available.
This role would suit those individuals who are available at short notice or those coming to the end of a current contract and looking for their next opportunity.
Your duties will include the following:
- Preparing accurate and timely financial information for UK ledgers, including intercompany, fixed assets and banking.
- Preparing accurate and timely SOX reporting for the UK ledgers.
- Supporting the Ledger Controller with balance sheet reconciliations, aging analysis, SOX reporting and variance analysis.
- Ensuring ledgers are compliant with accounting regulations and reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external audit teams to support audit requirements.
- Preparing monthly VAT reconciliations for review and submission.
You should be a detail orientated individual who enjoys a challenge. Part-Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply to this role.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team