Assistant Controller - VR/28142
Our client is a leading international energy services company with an integrated service offering. They have an opening for an Assistant Controller to join the team in a fast-paced role that will offer variety and the opportunity for development.
You will be responsible for external financial reporting requirements, ensuring timely and accurate reporting of financial statements whilst supporting the general accounting requirements of an extended finance function. You will work in close collaboration with multiple finance stakeholders with wide exposure to the UK management structure and global finance function.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating and preparing year-end financial statements.
- Coordinating and assisting tax with preparation of year-end tax accounting schedules for annual tax computation.
- Ensuring integrity of the balance sheet with quarterly risk reviews and variance reporting.
- Support to UK Controller for analysis and monthly allocation of costs, including forecast and budget processes.
- Working with treasury and tax to ensure intercompany receipts are executed timely with minimal withholding tax.
- Preparing financial analysis.
- General accounting oversight including but not limited to; banking and payment approvals, cashflow preparation, national statistics and HMRC enquires.
- Reviewing, reporting and analysing key P&L related activities.
- Assisting with key project related activities as and when they arise.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accreditation (ICAS/ACCA or nearing completion).
- Strong experience in a similar role in a multinational environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to lead projects to deliver results.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Positive and supportive team environment.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Strong core values and celebration of success.
- Competitive package.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team