Assistant Cost Analyst - VR/28935
An E&P organisation is looking for an Assistant Cost Analyst to join their team on a contract basis through to the end of the year. This role will sit in the Projects Team, and they are looking for a candidate who has existing experience of working in the energy industry and ideally within a similar role with a solid understanding of cost and budgeting.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Serving as the primary contact within the Project Team for vendor invoice inquiries.
- Maintaining and updating the cost book and create reporting tools to facilitate transparent and accurate information on current spending.
- Promptly notifying management of any areas of concern.
- Managing the contracts and commitments register, working in conjunction with the contracts team to handle contract approvals and new work orders.
- Facilitating the progress of invoice and purchase order approvals, ensuring proper coding for all cost commitments.
- Conducting data reconciliation as needed.
- Offering support to the project team in various capacities to ensure smooth operations.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team