Assistant Finance Manager – VR/25168
TMM Recruitment is supporting a legal firm who are looking to recruit an Assistant Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Applicants should hold strong analytical skills and have previous billings experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all clients are invoiced accurately within contractual timelines.
- Ensuring, accurate and timely distribution of funds to and from lender clients.
- Debtor management and recovery.
- Management reporting including performance against financial targets.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to Senior Management, as agreed, to include billing status by volume and value, unbilled WIP, aged debt and receipts.
- Reviewing risks and setting the appropriate controls to mitigate risks, ensuring processes and controls are documented and that controls are operated to maintain an efficient credit control and escalation process.
- Liaising with Finance Departments of clients in a prompt and professional manner and signing off invoicing process bibles to the lender clients keeping a clear audit trail of any changes.
- Assisting with tenders for new contracts ensuring that new contracts can be serviced efficiently and profitably.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team