Assistant Management Accountant - VR/27591
Assistant Management Accountant required on a permanent basis to join our client. Within this role you will be involved with preparation of P&L, balance sheet and weekly cash flow amongst other duties. This role would be suited to a part qualified individual, but consideration would be given to individuals qualified by experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparing weekly cash forecast for all units and company bank accounts for submission to Finance Team.
- Preparing company profit and loss account and balance sheet.
- Preparing monthly revenue invoices for all sales items within the business.
- Credit control of all invoices outstanding for payment.
- Monthly preparation of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet for various small subsidiaries.
- Assisting in the annual preparation of budgets. Ad hoc preparation of budgetary type reports to assist in commercial decision making and cost analysis.
- Assisting in tasks relating to employee expenses as required.
- Performing monthly reconciliation of AP to general ledger.
- Assisting in quarterly submission of group finance reporting and cash flow analysis specific to companies assigned to control.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team