Assistant Management Accountant - VR/28490
TMM is supporting our client with the permanent appointment of an Assistant Management Accountant. Assisting with the preparation of month end accounts, this will be a varied position suited to individuals with previous experience in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and report.
- Posting monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Assisting with the preparation of the quarterly forecasts and the annual budget.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Involvement with the preparation of product costing information, including overhead absorption.
- Analysing costs and margins.
- Involvement with continued improvement of SAP processes around product costing, stock movement and manufacturing production.
- Assisting with preparation of the year end statutory accounts.
- Assisting with projects to improve the internal controls and processes.
- Assisting with compliance with reporting regulations on corporation tax, employee taxes, PSA, P11D, VAT and other indirect taxes.
- Assisting with compliance with other legislative and reporting requirements – e.g. packaging tax, apprenticeship levy, national statistics etc.
- Weekly AR report and managing the chasing of outstanding debt.
- Preparing the quarterly VAT return.
- Reconciling and posting entries for credit cards.
- Inputting purchase orders and Invoices into financial system.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team