Assistant Project Accountant - VR/25824
Assistant Project Accountant required on a permanent basis to join a fabrication and construction organisation that services the energy industry.
This role would suit PQ Accountants who are actively engaged in studying toward a professional qualification. You should be self-motivated, willing to take ownership and able to meet tight deadlines. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
Reporting into the Project Accountant, you will hold responsibility for the following:
- Preparing sales invoices and supporting documentation ready for review.
- Credit control follow up and working with Project Manager’s to ensure cash is collected.
- Supporting the period end process;
- Preparing journals for accruals, prepayments, and any cost reallocations;
- Preparing standard costing schedules and calculations;
- Preparing Project related schedules for the Group Management Accounts; and
- Preparing intercompany recharges .
- Analysing the project costs ready for discussion with Project Managers.
- Preparing variance analysis between actual and forecast overhead costs.
- Responsible for small projects.
- Preparing of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing financial information for auditors and external advisors.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team