Assistant Treasury Analyst - VR/22418
Treasury Analyst required to start ASAP on an ongoing contract basis. Essential experience includes banking, resolving processing issues, monthly bank reconciliations and accounting in SAP. Oil and Gas experience is essential.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Reconciling daily bank statements.
- Calculating daily forecast positions.
- Uploading daily Electronic Bank Statements to SAP.
- Posting and reconciling all SAP treasury related activities.
- Investigating and clearing historic bank reconciliation items.
- Validating bank details and prepare new payment templates.
- Interfacing with banks to resolve processing issues.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for banking cheques received and for raising company cheques, including accounting for in SAP.
- Relevant treasury experience and knowledge of banking system.
- General finance / accounting experience.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team