Assistant Well Accountant (6 Months) - VR/26297
A leading international energy services company based in Aberdeen City is looking for an Assistant Well Accountant to come in for 6 months. This role would be suitable for you if you are a thorough, accurate and honest individual which possesses strong bookkeeping skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Well Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office duties.
- Handling communications with internal and external individuals via email.
- Assisting with checking purchase invoices.
- Raising sales invoices.
- Strong bookkeeping skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional manner.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team