Associate Accountant - VR/25250
TMM are supporting a leading service company with the appointment of a permanent Associate Accountant. This position would be suited to candidates with a finance degree or alternatively candidates already pursuing an accountancy qualification.
The role will support the following parts of the Corporate Finance Team External Reporting and Technical Accounting:
- Assisting in the preparation of the reporting of the Groups interim results and Groups Annual Report and Consolidated Financial Statements with primary responsibility for certain disclosure notes.
- Assisting in the preparation of reconciliations and analysis of the Group results on a monthly basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of the specific tasks such as the annual impairment reviews and valuations exercise of statutory entities.
- Supporting the Senior Accountant in the research and interpretation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), including the impacts of new IFRSs on the Group
- Liaising with external auditors to support the audit of the Groups results.
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Supporting the team during the monthly forecasting process, including preparation of the Group monthly forecast with primary responsibility for certain deliverables.
- Assisting in the preparation of reconciliations and analysis on key aspects of the Group Income Statement, including projects, vessels, cost base and headcount, working collaboratively with Regional Finance teams.
- Supporting the team in compliance with the quarterly and annual reporting requirements to ensure group reporting objectives and timeline are adhered to and deliver quality outputs on time.
- Supporting the team during the Group Annual Budget and 5 Year Plan processes, and actively participate in the timely preparation and presentation of key deliverables. This includes pro-active collaboration with key stakeholders, contribution to discussions/reviews, preparation of analysis and preparation of Key Performance Indicators analysis.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team