Audit Advisor - VR/22707
E&P contract opportunity initially to May 2022 for an Audit Advisor. Key focus on supplier relationships and contractual agreements. Also working closely with corporate office ensuring alignment with company standards and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Audit Manager in formulating and implementing the annual Audit plan.
- Conducting audits, either on an individual basis or in teams.
- Preparing correspondence and distributing to suppliers in conjunction with the annual audit plan.
- Formally reporting findings, issuing audit reports, presenting recommendations and improvements.
- Identifying and negotiating settlement of exceptions ensuring timely correction and follow up of outstanding issues.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in processes and practices related to contract management and procurement, joint venture agreements or internal controls.
- Supporting contract reviews at tender and award stages.
- Engaging in and providing input into contract negotiations.
- Performing SOX Testing; Internal reviews and assist in JV audits.
- Undertaking special projects and ad hoc duties as required including potentially non-UK audits.
Candidates will ideally hold or be studying for a professional accounting qualification.
Experience of contract or joint venture audit in oil and gas in both operator and non-operated activities.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team