Audit Advisor - VR/28467
Permanent opportunity for an Audit Advisor to join our client a leading chartered accountancy firm. This role will be suited to a Qualified Accountants, although consideration will be given to newly or part qualified individuals and is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Planning and completing audit work in line with internal processes and procedures and due consideration of resources and budget, with guidance.
- Taking a key role in the audit team, managing delivery expectations and highlighting any issues at an early stage.
- Identifying and undertaking more complex audit areas during fieldwork stage, with guidance, and referring queries to more senior members of the Audit Team.
- Attending planning and clearance meetings, taking an active role the meeting preparation, contributing to discussion and answering queries where appropriate, both from Audit Team and client.
- Reviewing draft accounts, issue to client and deal with any queries arising, with guidance.
- Demonstrating the ability to act as the client’s main point of contact on site during audit fieldwork, dealing with queries and identifying areas where other service lines could provide support.
- Managing work delegated to junior members of the team while still being responsible for overall delivery to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrating an understanding of recoveries, quotes provided for work, lock up, scope creep and WIP.
- Initiating fee preparation.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team