Aviation Coordinator - VR/27360
A unique opportunity for an Aviation Logistics Coordinator to join an E&P client within Aberdeen on an initial 6-month contract basis. In this varied and technical role, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the aviation logistics function.
Main duties and responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Scheduling personnel for their offshore travel.
- Providing business analysis, support, and insight on Logistics activities at multiple levels.
- Planning helicopter logistics, scheduling company and third-party aviation resources.
- Registering flight allocation details and checking validity of medical and basic offshore training.
- Delivering appropriate training and functional guidance to operations groups offshore.
- Participating in On-call Duty Rota for the Logistics Team to support company emergency response actions as required.
- Coordinating aviation technical assurance activities for UK and NL operations.
- Arranging aviation and helideck audits offshore and following up on all identified actions.
- Managing the UK Asset’s helideck certification and arrangement of necessary monthly and annual inspections.
- Responsible for preparing cost breakdown, allocating, and analysing logistics services.
- Inputting logistics requisitions into SAP ensuring appropriate level of information is included.
- Attending a variety of meetings to establish logistics requirements.
- Administering logistics contracts, developing, and reviewing contract specific KPIs.
Applicants to this role require:
- A minimum of 2 years Aviation Logistics and Planning experience with an operator or Service Company.
- Management skills for maximising the utilisation of helicopter seats and payload.
- Strong focus on HSE, ethics and upholding company values.
- IT literate and strong experience in Microsoft Office, Vantage, SAP.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK CAA and EASA regulations.
- Vantage System training to Company Admin.
- High level of understanding on the financial implications of Aviation Logistics.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team