Bench Joiner - VR/28647
We are looking to recruit a Bench Joiner on a permanent staff basis for our client based in Cove.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient production of moulds through the safe operation of relevant machinery and hand tools. They will be a time served joiner/patternmaker who is fully conversant in working from detailed drawings and trained in the use of all woodworking machinery.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing patterns for moulds.
- Manufacturing jigs/ templates.
- Assembling products.
- All other related joinery works as required within the factory.
Applicants to this role require
- Time served Joiner/Patternmaker/Bench Joiner.
- Proven skilled and experienced tradesman with the ability to read technical drawings.
- All woodworking machinery including Panel Saw, Bandsaws etc.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of working in a factory environment.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team