Bid Lead/Manager - VR/27958
Join a market leading organisation, specialised in providing asset integrity services to the worldwide energy industry. As Bid Lead/Manager, you’ll be tasked with successfully delivering on the Tender and Proposals objectives of the company.
Working in close collaboration with other corporate functions, subject matter experts and management personnel, this role requires that you take ownership of the bid process from beginning to end; from initial enquiry through to contract signing and handover.
You’ll be required to author high-quality, relevant and original bid materials, as well as supervising and mentoring the Tender and Proposals Support Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Chairing kick-off, clarification and presentation meetings with relevant technical personnel and managers.
- Preparing, managing, and developing bid plans for new tenders.
- Quality checking responses to ensure accuracy of content and key messaging.
- Prioritising the collective bid workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for writing new material, as well as tailoring template material.
- Preparing clarifications pre-tender and responding to clarifications post-tender.
- Concluding contract queries and amendments, as necessary, to ensure the transitioned contract reflects the tender accepted by the client.
- Working with the Marketing Team to create diagrams and graphics to support and supplement text.
- Positively contribute to team with post-bid reviews, lessons learned, new ideas and introduce different perspectives to continually improve processes.
- Preparation, tailoring and formatting of tender / business development presentations and marketing material.
- Providing Commercial / Business development support across the company.
This opportunity is well-suited to applicants with significant, demonstrable experience in a similar Bids/Tendering role, preferably within the oil and gas industry.
You’ll need the ability to plan and prioritise a demanding workload, as well as lead and motivate a team.
Self-motivation and persistence are essential traits, as is a meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to meet deadlines.
A degree relevant degree qualification is desirable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team