Billing Administrator - VR/28551
Billings Administrator required on a permanent basis to join our client. Responsible for the day to day billing administration, previous experience from a similar role is required.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Actively considering opportunities to improve processes in order to work more efficiently.
- Timely completion of all month end tasks, adhering to month end deadlines.
- Following company procedure for setting up new customers, ensuring that customer information in finance systems is kept up to date and accurate.
- Timely submission of invoices to clients, ensuring that any required back up is attached with the Invoice on submission, to avoid any unnecessary delay in payment of invoices.
- Responsible for the close out of jobs and invoice’s including the relevant archiving required.
- Raising and attending to credit note requests in the portal as required.
- Supporting other members of the team where required, including duties that may fall out with the core responsibilities of the role.
- Assisting credit control and liaising with the pillars regarding Invoice disputes allowing these to be closed off in a timely manner. Attending the weekly dispute meeting.
- Undertaking special projects and fulfil other duties as may be reasonable required by the incumbent’s skills, knowledge, abilities, and personal development opportunities.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team