Billing Manager - VR/29023
Join our client as a Billing Manager and become an integral part of a comprehensive solutions provider who work throughout the entire lifecycle of industrial and energy assets. In this role, you will lead and support a team of three, working closely with the broader business to enhance financial processes and maximize billing speed and accuracy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analysing financial processes and outcomes, identifying improvements, gaps, non-compliance, and potential financial risk areas for assigned clients and processes.
- Drafting proposals for prevention, mitigation, correction, and improvement, monitoring or participating in implementation post-approval.
- Coordinating planning and control processes within your assigned work field.
Analysis and Reports:
- Collecting and interpreting financial information, translating it into financial control reports.
- Providing solution directions for standard decisions captured in procedures, proactively or upon request.
- Identifying possible bottlenecks in financial processes, techniques, and systems related to assigned clients and processes.
- Making suggestions for improvement and provide input for client-specific agreements.
- Participating in assigned projects, ensuring execution and delivery from a financial perspective.
This role requires an experienced Manager who has a passion for billing and process improvements. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team