Bookkeeper - VR/28833
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client a local Chartered Accountancy firm with the appointment of a permanent, part time Bookkeeper. This will be an office-based role with flexibility on days / hours worked.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Producing draft VAT returns for review by partner.
- Some VAT returns need producing from basic prime records from the client (bank statements, bundles of invoices etc.).
- Liaising with clients to gather any missing information and handling any queries.
- Client base covers a wide variety of business sectors and sizes (e.g. retail, hospitality, farming, oil industry related etc.).
- Basic knowledge of VAT rules would be beneficial but full support will be given.
- Exposure to small accounts preparation jobs for the right candidate.
- Providing occasional holiday etc cover for general admin duties in reception.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team