Budget Reporting Accountant - VR/24801
Year long opportunity to join leading energy services provider as Budget Reporting Accountant.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with time recording and analysis.
- Ensuring follow up through regular meetings and forecast of the indirect costs and identifying cost saving opportunities.
- Presenting budget / forecast allocable and shared services data to Senior Managers.
- Managing project codes (creating, closing, deleting etc.) in group reporting tool.
- Preparing accounts and forecasts for indirect projects.
- Preparing cashflow information.
- Degree in finance or equivalent.
- Finance and controlling experience.
- Information systems background.
On offer is:
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects.
- A chance to work within a diverse and international team.
- Opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience.
- An attractive benefits package, including life insurance and private healthcare.
- Access to on-site gym and staff restaurant.
- Flexible ways of working.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team