Business Advisory Assistant - VR/23450
We are interested in speaking to individuals who have demonstrable practice experience as we work with an industry leading professional accountancy firm in their search for a Business Advisory Assistant.
Preparing client accounts, and filing VAT returns, previous experience with Sage 50 and Xero would be advantageous.
With a strong practice background, the Business Advisory Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing sole trader, partnership and Limited company accounts.
- Preparing management accounts and commentary.
- Processing sales and purchase invoices on Sage, Xero etc.
- Processing bank transactions and performing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing and filing VAT returns.
- Preparing monthly accounting journals with respect of prepayments, accruals, depreciation and payroll.
Technically competent individuals who possess strong processing and accounts prep will be considered. Individuals should be able to form good working relationships both internally and externally, showing enthusiasm and upholding exemplary service and advisory levels.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team