Business Advisory / Corporate Finance Opportunities - VR/25688
Newly or recently Qualified Accountants (up to 3 years PQE) required for various opportunities within Business Advisory and Corporate Finance based in Dundee. Fully remote working is available following a settling in period alongside an attractive salary and benefits package. Each role will offer great exposure to senior management and leadership as a key part of this position which allows for a fantastic grounding in order to progress within the business over time. Strong communication skills are essential as well as being a proactive, problem solving team player.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Business Advisory:
- Financial reporting for various clients trading, highlighting key areas for Directors and Senior Management;
- Client Accounts Management and attending visits at client sites to discuss requirements;
- Finance functions for various clients.
- Corporate Finance :
- Collating and reporting financial projections;
- Reporting & business plans;
- Liaising and identifying funders whether debt, equity, grant providers in connection on-going fund-raising assignments;?
- Working closely with clients to support through the entire fundraising process.
Applicants to this role require
- Qualified Accountant.
- IT Skills – proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and understanding of Sage and Xero.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team