Business Analyst – Project Accounting & Cost Control - VR/23351
TMM Recruitment are delighted to support our international oil service client who are recruiting for a specialist role of Business Analyst - Project Accounting & Cost Control. This is a customer facing role, supporting users of the ERP application on a global scale.
Overview job description
- Liaising with system users and business representatives, system development and support team to identify, progress and deliver improvements.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Identifying and reviewing business process opportunities, documenting As-Is and To-Be process flows.
- Acting as a key point of contact and specialist knowledge resource for ERP users and stakeholders in the supported functional area.
- Providing guidance, instructions and assistance to peers deploying related applications, changes, interfaces or processes.
- Providing knowledge transfer documentation, training and assistance to all user levels where required.
- Building, developing and maintaining constructive working relationships with Business and IT stakeholders.
- Promoting an awareness of the PowerBI capabilities and foster increased up-take of the reporting tools.
- Liaising with the Business Process Owners (BPOs) and Key Users from all entities in the supported region.
- Being directly involved in new deployments, working with the Deployment Team to deliver end user training and support User Acceptance Testing for the new entities.
- Communicating effectively with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working with BPOs and Key Users to ensure that business requirements are properly understood, documented and communicated, using meetings, workshops, etc.
- Working closely with the Change Analyst and Test Coordinator to ensure effective deployment of change.
- Facilitating the liaison between the key entities and the teams to prepare and get ready for end to end expectations, support team, tools, etc.
- Participating in on-going training and development.
- Providing guidance and instructions and assist peers with new ERP related applications interfaces and processes.
- Providing knowledge transfer documentation, training and assistance to key users and end users as required
- Participating in reviews, validations and developments of functional specifications
- Responsible for the System Integration Testing and supporting User Acceptance Testing of enhancements / changes.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience working in project driven discipline.
- Strong ability to learn and adapt to evolving environments.
- Utilisation of a change management application.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team across a global organisation.
- Business management qualification.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team