Business Development Manager - VR/27866
Business Development Manager required to join our energy service client on a permanent staff basis. You will be involved in generating leads and proposal development activities, in order to advance strategic opportunities within the company.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be a strong communicator who can foster and develop relationships with new and existing customers. You will possess a proven track record of successfully turning leads into sales and projects. Whilst this role will include visiting clients for meetings and presentations, a portion of your time will be spent in the office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively promote the service lines suitability and position to be awarded business by new and existing clients.
- Carrying out market analysis and be able to identify, track, and manage a pipeline of business opportunities.
- Prioritising business opportunities in collaboration with colleagues according to the service lines capability, likely profitability, risk, capacity and other criteria as deemed appropriate.
- Shaping and leading the service lines presence at Trade Shows and Conferences.
- Managing the service lines marketing activities to support new products and key strategic market sectors and opportunities
- Maintaining and update the CRM system.
- Generating reports, as required, for the Management Team.
- Successful track record of generating new accounts and growing existing businesses.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with clients (both internal and external).
- Experience in the survey and ROV industry
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team