Business Planning Analyst - VR/21582
Exciting opportunity for a Business Planning Analyst to join an internationally recognised E&P company as they ramp up their operations in the North Sea. This is a permanent position, initially based in central Aberdeen but likely to move west of the city in 2020.
Reporting to the Joint Venture Team Lead, you will be responsible for forward looking financial aspects of the business. This roll will have interface across the business as you support in delivering finance objectives.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Focal point for UK economics and Value Assurance.
- Designing and using Decision Analysis models to optimise company value, assisting project / opportunity selection.
- Monthly and 5-year Asset Work Programs.
- Monthly forecast process.
- Budget and plan cycle, ultimately delivering a budget book based on approved budgets.
- Coordinating presentations – VIP visits, monthly forecast packs, OPCOMs.
- Champion any Corporate initiatives being rolled out.
- Coordinating Government Asset Questionnaires and Surveys.
- Providing back up support for the Commercial Team.
This role requires strong analytical skills alongside detailed modelling skills. You will be able to think analytically, be results orientated and able to solve problems.
This role offers you the chance to join an organisation during an exciting period of growth. An excellent salary, benefits and career prospects are on offer.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team