Business Planning Analyst - VR/23587
We are delighted to be supporting this independent energy business in their search for a Business Planning Analyst. This is a chance to join an innovative, growing company at a significant time.
Overview job description
You will be responsible for forward looking planning and financial aspects of the business and will sit within the planning team, working closely with finance and the rest of the organization and the management team to deliver objectives. Analysis work will directly support the Company Strategy.
Applicants to this role require
- Ability to cope with peaks and troughs of workload and possess excellent prioritisation skills
- Strong to Advanced Excel and PPT skills essential.
- Experience of solving complex unstructured problems using detailed modelling skills essential.
- Have a good understanding of the E&P Value Chain and profitability of an E&P Co.
- Team Player but also comfortable working independently.
- Strong Communicator - (verbal and written).
- Creative Thinker - Ability to look and think outside the box and develop new modelling strategies to overcome issues.
- Organised and methodical approach to work with an eye for detail.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team