Business Solutions Analyst (Maternity Cover) - VR/21494
Currently recruiting for an experienced Business Solutions Analyst (Dynamics AX) on a 12-month fixed term, maternity cover contract basis for a large oil and gas company based in Dyce, Aberdeen. The Business Solutions Analyst will be expected to provide high-quality, customer focused support of the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system, a bespoke integrated Logistics Management System (iLMS) and other business applications, within the company, in an ITIL-based environment.
The Business Solutions Analyst will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Diagnosis and resolution of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, the iLMS system and other business application incidents or requests reported by the Company’s user base.
- Ensuring the provision of a professional IT support function for internal and external users, maintaining a high level of user satisfaction.
- Liaising with third party IT solution providers who also support the Company’s business applications.
- Adhering to the Company’s ITIL-based service delivery processes.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2102 is essential.
- Software support experience in a customer facing role is essential.
- Demonstrable experience within an IT application support function is essential.
- Experience of working with IT ticket management systems is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in learning / understanding new systems, and providing user training, is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to be able to translate technical information into a user-friendly style.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team