Buyer - VR/23166
A 6-month contract requirement for an experienced Buyer to join a leading energy technology and services company.
The Buyer will source a wide range of direct material to support the product line in Aberdeen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Placing and following-up on purchase orders.
- Managing relationships with suppliers for PO execution.
- Managing problems and schedule changes.
- Updating ERP (Oracle).
- Elaborating proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to project as a team member.
Applicants to should position should offer previous experience in a similar Buyer role. You’ll also need excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team