Certification Coordinator - VR/28495
Opportunity for a Certification Coordinator to join our client, a multi-national industrial services organisation, on a permanent staff basis. In your role, you’ll update, maintain and compile equipment certification records for operational equipment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Monitoring inspection due dates and organising re-inspections to take place via third parties.
- Providing certificates to third-party inspectors.
- Document controller for certification from vendors.
- Maintaining accurate database asset certification.
- Preparing industry standard periodic certificates.
- Liaising closely with the Production and Maintenance Teams.
- Establishing certification requirements to ensure demands are met in line with customers’ requirements.
- Creating and maintaining excellent working relationships.
- Providing support to other departments for certificate related queries.
- Maintaining asset register to ensure all certifications records are correct and accurate.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar certification role.
- Working knowledge of Google packages.
- Proven track record of working to tight deadlines and comfortable working under pressure.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team