Cleaning Assistant - VR/21942
**Exclusive** opportunity for an experienced Cleaning Assistant to support for a period of 4 weeks, based in Dyce. This role will start on Thursday 25th June and candidates should be available immediately. Working hours are 8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday. Previous experience within a professional cleaning role is essential.
Working in Dyce, this role will be available from Thursday 25th June until Friday 24th July 2020. Candidates must be available to start immediately and the working hours are 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday. It is purpose of this role to provide a comprehensive cleaning service of all areas of the head office including, office spaces, meeting areas, reception, kitchen and toilets.
Typical duties include:
- Managing all aspects of daily cleaning as per requirements.
- Full cleaning of all required areas including, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, ceiling cleaning and toilet cleaning.
- Cleaning furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces, radiators, shelves and fittings.
- Ensuring full kitchen cleanliness including but not limited to, dishes, fridge, freezer, microwave, surfaces and floors.
- Cleaning entryways, lobbies, and hard floors.
- Completing heavy cleaning tasks and required projects.
- Replenishing supplies such as soap, toilet rolls and paper towels.
- Completing stock checks.
Candidates must always follow the specified HSEQ guidelines available within the full job description.
Candidates require previous experience within a commercial cleaning role with a Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning preferred. Practical experience as a professional cleaner is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team