Client Relationship Senior Manager - VR/22525
TMM Recruitment is supporting a large independent Scottish chartered accounting firm in their search for a Client Relationship Manager. This role requires an Accounting background and you will ideally be a Qualified Accountant. The position will be home based currently with flexibility around longer term remote working. However, some office visits will be required so you must be based in the North-East of Scotland or willing to relocate.
With a focus on service delivery, client care is the priority for this role. Working closely with a portfolio of your own clients, you will use your extensive accounting knowledge to provide a first rate service and assist in their future business growth.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring the timely and profitable completion of compliance and advisory work, and managing assignment and commercial risk.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, contacts, and colleagues.
- Engaging and consulting actively, co-ordinating involvement in advisory work and identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- Dealing with ad-hoc client queries, telephone calls and meetings.
- Portfolio management duties including client take on, fee preparation and WIP/debt management.
- Line management and team development responsibilities.
The ideal applicant will come from a similar business advisory focused position. You should have a commitment to the very highest levels of client service and a genuine interest in being responsive to client needs and objectives. Accounting experience is essential for this role.
For more information, please apply.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team