CNC Machinist (Fanuc) - VR/27943
TMM Recruitment is looking to recruit a CNC Machinist on a permanent staff basis for our client in Tullos, Aberdeen.
Responsible for performing machining operations to comply with work instructions and any relevant drawings.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Complying with the company’s quality, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- CNC Machine programming, if required.
- Performing machining operation as per work procedure and relevant SOP’s.
- Checking product on completion meets required specifications.
- Accurately completing work instruction on job completion.
- Submitting work instruction to the QA Department for check and final sign off.
- Responsible for general housekeeping on and around work area.
- Additional duties may be required within job holder’s area of competence to fulfil the company’s needs.
- If required working on other machining centres.
Applicants to this role require
- Secondary School education or equivalent.
- Times served machinist (desirable).
- Previous experience with machining Premium and API connections.
- Experience operating machines with Fanuc controls.
- Experience creating programs on Fanuc (desirable).
- CNC operations.
- Handheld power tools.
- Manual handling.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated competency in various machining techniques.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team