CNC Machinist (Premium Connections) - VR/24522
We are recruiting a CNC Machinist for our client based in the south side of Aberdeen on a permanent staff basis. Applicants should be time served and have the ability to use standard inspection gauges. For more information please get in touch.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Following engineering drawings competently to controlled machining tolerance ensuring parts are produced precisely first time.
- Producing and inspecting finished API and proprietary connections to drawings, procedures and programmes as set by Supervisor within times set out on, production sheets and targets.
- Loading CNC programmes via DNC link, ensuring it’s returned with relevant edits at the end of each job.
- Setting-up CNC and carrying out programme edits to optimise production.
- Continuing to look for improved product and procedure quality and efficiencies, reporting to the supervisor prior to implementation.
Applicants to this role require
- Time Served, with HNC/C&G or NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience.
- Ability to operate CNC machines with basic programming skills.
- The ability to use standard inspection gauges and equipment Fully skilled CNC Turner and/or Miller, from operator to programming.
- The ability to use API and proprietary inspection gauges.
- Capable of reading and understanding Engineering drawings.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team