CNC Milling Machinist (Heidenhain) - VR/22428
We are looking to recruit a CNC Machinist on a permanent staff basis. A background in milling machining along with experience using Heidenhain controls is required, ideally working with 530 - 415.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Competent in the set-up and operation of CNC machines tools.
- Capable of basic programming on machine controls (Heidenhain Controls 530 – 415).
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings / specifications etc.
- Ability to use inspection equipment.
- Skill in planning methods of machining.
- Ability to select the correct carbide grade, feeds and speeds for the material specification in operation.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team