CNC Operator/ Programmer - VR/28927
We are looking to recruit a CNC Machinist/ Programmer on a permanent staff basis for our manufacturing client in the north of Aberdeen.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Following a schedule to complete all work orders efficiently.
- Program, set and safe operation of a Fanuc controlled Hollow Spindle Lathes.
- Producing Rotary drilling equipment (API 7-1).
- Operating various machinery including other lathes and knowledge of Mazatrol would be advantages.
- Implementing measurement and inspection techniques using metrology equipment.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Responsible for daily machine maintenance checks.
- Accountable for dimensions and quality of finished products.
Applicants to this role require
- Familiarity with conversational programming, specifically with the Fanuc 21i and 18i.
- Experience with Mazak Mazatrol Smooth G and Mazak SmoothCam is highly beneficial.
- Experience with CAD/ CAM particularly is also beneficial.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team